Date Posted: 5/12/2021Apply Now
Ledgent is looking for an HR/Payroll Generalist in Raleigh.
Role and Responsibilities
* Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, including new hire orientation, employment verification
* Manage compensation and benefits programs
* Work with Finance to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing
* Act as a trusted resource to employees on a wide variety of human resources areas including policy interpretation and benefits
* Payroll(180-300 employees)
Required Skills And Experience
* 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
* Customer-focused attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
* Expertise in HR policies and procedures
* Possess an understanding of various HR functional areas, including on-boarding, comp/benefits, immigration, and employee relations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Manufacturing industry experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the HR/Payroll Generalist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.