Seeking accounts payable professional in the greater Sacramento region for an expanding team in the health care industry. Looking for candidates with a sense of urgency, timing & accuracy along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Reports directly to the Controller and will be expected to perform the following tasks but not limited to:
- Requesting and approving invoices for entry of payment.
- Process 50-100 invoices per week.
- Verify vendor inquires, statement reconciliations, invoices, records, contracts and W-9's.
- Coordinate appropriate approvals and signatures on checks and confirm correct mailing.
- Input invoices in timely manner to maintain accuracy.
- Prepare electronic transfers and payments.
- Track expense accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare weekly cash flow projections, determine cash requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or relative work experience.
- 2-3 years of accounts payable processing experience.
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Word proficiency.
- Proficient communication written and verbal.
- Data entry and general mathematical skills required
- Sage Intacct experience preferred but not required.
- Industry experience a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org