Seeking accounts receivable professional in the greater Sacramento area for an expanding team in the construction industry. Looking for candidates with a sense of urgency, timing & accuracy along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Reports directly to the Accounting Manager and will be expected to perform the following tasks but not limited to:
- Reconcile and review ledger to ensure payments are accounted
- Monitor incoming payments in compliance with financial policies, procedures
- Verify, classify, post and record A/R data to system
- Preparation of payment applications, lien notices and waivers, affidavits, W-9's
- Detail check on discrepancies, billing, charge backs and order changes.
- Assist with account creation for customer base, credit accounts and reports
- 1-2 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Word proficiency.
- Proficient communication written and verbal.
- Industry experience a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org