Seeking experienced Full-charge Bookkeeper for a non-profit- minimum experience of 5 years managing a small team. Must be able work in fun but detail oriented and fast paced environment. Reports directly to the CFO and will be expected to perform the following task but not limited to:
- Manage A/P, A/R, and payroll functions, supervising a team of 2.
- Reconciliations, billings, invoices, charge, submittals, collections, deposits grants, funding.
- Financial statements, reports, project management, budgeting.
- Manage vendor & contractor invoices, cost & statistical reports, cash flow analysis.
- 5+ years of Full-charge bookkeeping experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience with small accounting team
- 2+ years with QuickBooks
- Industry experience is a plus but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com