Seeking experienced Payroll specialist for fast growing construction company - minimum experience of 1-2 years working in Payroll. Must be able work in fun but detail oriented and fast paced environment. Reports directly to the Payroll Supervisor and will be expected to perform the following task but not limited to:
- Must be able to compute wages, manually calculate timecards, input and audit time card hours into company software.
- Process semi-monthly payroll manually, direct deposits, reviewing and reporting accuracies.
- Be able to prepare PTO, OT, request, sick time for employees records.
- Maintain new hires, terminations, 401K, medical, taxes, deductions, direct deposits, wages, reimbursements and employee W-2's.
- Create spreadsheets to keep database for payroll reporting.
- A/R responsibilities with assisting with processing and monitoring incoming payments from customer.
- Reconciliation A/R ledger, prepare payment applications, lien notices, waivers, affidavits, W-9s.
- Verification of discrepancies and resolving billing, charge backs, orders changes.
- Assist with customer creation of accounts and credits.
- 1-2 years of Payroll required.
- 1 year of A/R preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org