Job Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Balance bank statements.
- Calculating monthly rents & fees
- Account reconciliation
- Journal entries
- Calculating and posting of miscellaneous accruals, adjustments, reclassifications, and reversals as needed.
- Assisting with financial statement preparation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Associates degree in Accounting preferred
- 3+ years general accounting experience
- Property management industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Intact software a plus
- Strong Excel skills a must (V-Look ups & pivot tables)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org