Ledgent Finance & Accounting is seeking an ambitious, experienced Property Accountant for our clients located in the Energy Corridor area of Houston, TX. This is a Direct Hire, in office position with a real estate services company.
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to; preparing financial reporting packages for properties and administrative personnel, accounts receivable / accounts payable, bank reconciliations, general ledger, account reconciliations, journal entries, accruals, variance analysis, and special projects as needed.
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of bank accounts including timely resolution of bank errors/differences.
- Monthly and yearly financial statements and budgets.
- Year-end preparation of tax packages
- Maintenance of general ledger, journal entries, accruals.
- Analysis of budget variances.
- Performs special projects for senior management as needed
- Property Accounting experience required
- Min 2 years' of recent experience in commercial real estate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- 5-10 years Accounting experience
- Skyline experience highly preferable
If you are interested in this exciting Property Accountant opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email your resume directly to Audrey Combs and email@example.com.
For additional Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent please also email Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.ledgent.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com