Our client in Quincy , Ma, a premier provider of Telecommunications Solutions Providers is looking for several Offer Management Analysts rep to joint their team. This an opportunity for an individual with up to two years experience and a degree in Finance and Accounting, jump start their career with a fast growing organization. Our client prides themselves on their unparalleled work with such organizations as Dan Farber Cancer Institute and both the ALS and Alzheimer's Associations! If you are looking for a fast growing organization that prides itself on advancement opportunities and their dedication to social causes, then this is the firm for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, legal and finance teams to understand customer needs and develop strategy for the proposal response.
- Assistance on all available service products will be had, with a growing list, dependent upon company's development and involvement with other products. All applicable tasks associated with preparing a proper proposal with those associated products will be applicable.
- Accurately research and upload broadband service opportunities for the locations of existing and potential customers, through a wide variety of analytical tools.
- Ownership of the request project timeline from beginning to end.
- Work directly with the Sales Department and Client Service Team to manage quote proposals.
- Assist on customer calls to go over the quote proposal.
- Meet request deadlines and maintain high level of accuracy by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, extracting, and proposing solution based proposals, review, and approval.
- Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously.
- Maintain quality results by using template; following company and team protocols and maintaining proposal support databases.
- Work with external vendors to investigate and negotiate potential product serviceability and pricing.
- Responsible for any pre-qualification for the variety of quoted products.
- Prepare margin and special pricing analyses.
- Ability to work with confidential information exercise judgment and discretion.
- Assist and develop new processes, necessary, due to industry growth, for quoting, prequalifications and inventory building.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Zero to 2 years relevant work experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills; strong coordination and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, computer, and organizational skills.
- Must be technologically savvy in order to navigate and organize electronic invoices.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team; prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Coordinates and works well, with multiple other Granite teams and departments.
- Sales Force experience.
- Ability to proactively problem solve.
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills.
This is a temp to perm opportunity with pay in the mid $20's per hour!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal historie
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org