Date Posted: 5/3/2021Apply Now
Permanent Sr Staff Accountant
M-F On site Dracut, Ma
Salary up to $90K
Our client in Dracut, Ma a local manufacturing is looking for a Sr Staff Accountant to join their team.
Ideal individual will have experience with MRP/ERP software as well as experience(Visual) as well as Paychex Flex.
Duties as follows:
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year end closes including preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations including Bank Accounts, Fixed Assets, employer paid benefits, accrued expenses and PrePaid expense schedules
- Reconcile Credit Card statements
- Maintain GL integrity and compliance to GAAP
- Prepare and file Sales & Use Tax returns
- Assist with benefit and W/C audits when needed
- Assist with inventory management including E&O inventory calculations
- Work closely with Sr Management group to drive continuous process improvements, efficiencies and best practices
- Assist in Inventory Valuation Reports including WIP Balance Report
- Assist in preparation of financial reports and statements
- Assist in identifying, recommending and implementing process and system improvements
- Ad-hoc projects when and where needed
- Acts as backup to certain Accounting Specialist duties as needed
- Monitor/reconcile bank account activity daily
- Record all banking activity to the GL
- Bank Liaison for line of credit; submit a monthly borrowing base certificate
- Work with outside CPA firm
- Review and submit Weekly Payroll
- Payroll journal Entry
- Cash posting of EFT payments
- Collection calls when needed
- Assist in resolving customer issues related to billing when needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.