On the market for your next opportunity? We're partnering with a multistate property management company based in the DTC area to bring in a new Staff Accountant. In this role, you will assist with all things accounting, with a focus on reconciliations and general ledger work. The right fit for this opportunity will have at least 3 years of full cycle accounting experience, a bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field, and strong Excel skills.
This contract to hire opportunity pays up to $70k per year.
- Create journal entries from multiple sources
- Complete reconciliations and provide related periodic analysis
- Prepare and review financial reports
- Assist with other accounting projects as needed
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience, preferably in a large company setting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Intermediate Excel knowledge, including a comfortability with Pivot Tables and VLookups
- Experience in a property management or real estate investment environment is a plus
Compensation: $52,000.00 - $70,000.00
If this role caught your eye, make sure to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com