Date Posted: 5/3/2021Apply Now
Ledgent is looking for a Sr. Accountant in Raleigh NC.
* Daily review and maintenance of all bank accounts and ACH postings
* Execute monthly accounting close procedures and assist with closing of the books
* Ensure timely financial close via monthly closing checklist and update checklist as necessary
* Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and provide trend analysis and executive summary
* Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
* Financial and profitability analysis
* Post monthly, quarterly, and annual accruals
* Prepare annual business filings as required by various municipalities and state agencies
* Prepare and file annual 1099
* Fixed Assets
* General Ledger Accounting
* Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
* 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Manufacturing Industry experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the SR Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.