Ledgent is partnered with an excellent financing company looking for a strong Payroll candidate to lead the department. Excellent culture with room for Growth. The position is remote to start but must reside be in San Diego County
Keys to hire:
- Process semi-monthly multi-state payroll for 160 employees.
- Process all additional pay including incentives, commissions, bonuses
- Process time & labor: timecards, adjustments, approvals, time off request, all time-off accruals (sick, PTO, VAC, FFCRA, BRVMT, JURY, etc.)
- Maintain payroll in compliance for each state.
- Process live checks
- Manages file feed for payroll benefit contributions and deductions (401K, 401k-loan, 457b, and health benefit. *Export deduction listing reports and submit to accounting for record-keeping and compliance.
- Oversee benefit changes.
- Assist employees with payroll related activities
- Track and update all employee's payroll policies.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Payroll processing or 9+ years of payroll if no degree
- ADP and Paylocity experience
- Benefits administration experience
- Experience processing commissions, bonuses, expense reimbursements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org