Date Posted: 4/7/2021Apply Now
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Minimum 1 year experience
* Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience
* Reliability, enthusiasm, friendliness and a positive "team-player" attitude
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong work-ethic
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Efficient and ability to change with the times
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Process dealer trades
* Post new car inventory
* Post warranty credit notes
* Process and follow-up on unclaimed property
* Process daily cash deposits.
* Assist with month-end physical inventory
* Follows and abides by all company policies.
* Follows procedure for time clocks and ensures is properly clocking in and out for work daily.
* Maintain all vehicle related schedules including Inventory, DMV and Due bill schedule.
* Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.