Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Process invoices with PO & non-PO invoices
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process freight invoices
- Audit vendor statements
- Process wire transfer requests to overseas vendors
- Reconcile and process Credit Card Statements
- Input Payroll Information once completed by Accounting Manager
- Process manual checks
- Process Bi-weekly check payments to vendors
- Maintain all vendor files
- Assist in Month End Process (last business day of each month)
- Complete AP Month Close process
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects at a time while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years college coursework completed College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-year direct accounting and or financial experience. (AR and AP preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to compile and read reports.
- Helpful and pleasant demeanor aligned with our cultural values.
- Trained in 10 key and types at least 35 wpm.
- Compensation: $18-22 DOE hourly
- Healthcare contribution (including vision and dental)
- 401K contribution
- Personal/sick days
- Vacation time
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com