Job Title: Credit & Collections Clerk
Location: Chino, CA
Pay Rate: $16 - $21/hr.
Schedule: M - F, 7am/7:30am/8am start time (8 hours per day)
- Assist in preparation of preliminary lien notices including project research through communication with sales, customers and use of the county appraisal districts
- Assist collections specialist to execute proper lien releases
- Respond to credit reference requests
Set up sub accounts for jobs and get all proper job information
File credit applications, letters, references, etc.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of credit and collections experience
- Construction industry knowledge is a plus
- Liens and releases is a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and other professional software and programs as necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, managers and customers both orally and in writing
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize work
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org