Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Our client in Newberg is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a contract-to-hire position. This is is a great opportunity to work with a well-known company that has a great reputation in the Portland Market. This position is 100% remote. If you're intersted in being considered for this role apply today!
- Facilitate financial system implementation and maintenance.
- Organize financial information to establish databases for analysis for budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting. business intelligence, and financial dashboards.
- Provide technical analysis to determine financial performance, including sales forecasting, production planning and sensitivity analysis.
- Provide financial insight and recommendations. Assist in developing and analyzing decisions for financial impact.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives. Maximize data relevance and effectiveness for financial reporting Make recommendations to reduce cost of nonconformance.
- Additional related duties and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 6+ years of financial analysis experience
- Expereince in the manufacturing industry a plus
- Ability to manage deadlines and work with various internal partners
- Project management skills, including good organization and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication
If you are intersted in this opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com