Date Posted: 4/6/2021Apply Now
The essential functions of this position include the ongoing review, analysis and recommendation of actions required to maintain accurate and timely information concerning A/R, A/P and G/L balances, division profit and loss statements & balance sheet, division forecasts, and all support required to provide up-to-date information to management and corporate for operations analysis and financial reporting.
* Prepare journal entries, review subsidiary ledgers, prepare analyses, and complete financial statements and supporting documentation.
* Provide details to assist management in preparing financial forecasts, complete corporate required forms for forecast purposes.
* Prepare operational reports required for local management and/or corporate, including weekly, monthly, and yearly required filings.
* Provide budget to actual analysis providing insight into variances.
* Prepare and file all state tax required filings.
* Reconcile Oracle for monthly reporting purposes.
* Develop and implement system and process improvements to support higher efficiency and effectiveness.
* Communicate monthly, quarterly and yearly information to management.
Provide research and analysis as needed on accounts, financials, and forecasts
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements
? 3-5 years financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment.
? Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.) and experience working with integrated business systems.
? This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
? Four year degree from an accredited university or college and/or equivalent experience with emphasis in accounting.
? Experience in an Manufacturing related industry required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.