Date Posted: 4/6/2021Apply Now
Once a new company is acquired, the Finance Integration Lead must standardize and integrate the financial functions into the existing system. This will include implementation of financial controls, standardized processes and operating practices, and common chart of accounts. This will also include the opening balance sheet valuation, networking capital adjustment calculation, purchase price accounting for intangibles, initial physical inventory, connecting bank accounts and controlling signature authority. This position handles and manages confidential material relating to corporate decisions, structure and significance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and maintain dashboards to quantify all materialized un unmaterialized post-merger synergies and related costs to achieve.
* Design the integration checklist and track all new onboardings against it.
* Facilitate stakeholder alignment across a diverse set of groups.
* Align historical operational and commercial KPIs
* Coordinate/manage the purchase price and opening balance sheet requirements including the account support, reconciliation files and audit requirements.
* Assist in the preparation and review annual operating budget and periodic forecasts including income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows of the newly acquired companies.
* Act as Interim Finance Manager of the newly acquired companies whenever necessary.
* Provide assessment on the financial organization and lead the integration into shared service.
* Lead post-merger cross-functional internal control audits to ensure business processes appropriately mitigate evolving fraud risks.
* Lead cross-companies synergy initiatives such as - but not limited to - insurance, payroll provider, workers comp consolidations.
* Support the integration into ERP system
* Other duties include but not limited to
o Assist Corporate Controller on one time ad hoc projects as required.
o Review contracts for accounting implications
o Prepare and maintain finance policies (ensuring standardization and adherence globally)
* This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree (BS) in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Master's degree or CPA preferred.
* Minimum 8 years' experience in accounting
* Minimum 5 years in manufacturing, high matrix environment as facility Controller
* Experience in Aerospace, Medical and/or low volume/high mix environment preferred
* Experience with M&A and post-merger integration required
* Proficient in MS Excel, automated accounting/financial reporting systems and ERP
* In-depth knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
* Strong understanding of economic and banking processes
* Demonstrated accomplishments of improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business by processes optimization, developing standards and establishing internal controls
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent relationship building and maintenance of business partnership across all levels of the organization and superior customer service capabilities
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Capable change management agent in a dynamic and changing environment
* Demonstrated skill as an effective leader, communicator and collaborator; passion for developing talent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ance
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Finance Integration & Transformation Lead position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.