Date Posted: 3/16/2021Apply Now
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are currently partnering with an established company in the Tualatin area that is in need of an experienced Accounting Specialist. This temporary-to-hire opportunity will be assuming all accounts payable and receivable responsibilities for a specific entity within their organization. This role will also entail the following requirements.
- Process full-cycle accounts payable responsibilities including weekly check runs
- Perform all freight related invoices for payment
- Set up all new vendor accounts and request W9 information when needed
- Scan all invoices into the database and ensure that every invoice is indexed accordingly
- Complete all cash application responsibilities for the entity
- Complete regular aging report analysis
- Perform check-in or soft collection calls, as needed
- Assist in employee reimbursements and complete monthly reconciliation of credit card statements
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates preferred
- At least 3 years of accounting experience handling high volume duties within both AP and AR
- Proficient in utilizing accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Strong customer service skills, as this position will be communicating with both internal and external points of contact
- High attention to detail.
Our client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team. All candidates interested in hearing more about this position can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.