Date Posted: 3/16/2021Apply Now
We are working with a national engineering and contracting company that focuses on energy and water infrastructures. They are adding an Accounting Manager to their current accounting team as they are experience growth. This company is an ethics first company that puts their employees, clients and business first. The opportunity is direct hire and will require someone who embodies problem solving and innovation, teamwork and believes in producing the best scope work possible. This job has a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Here is a bit more about this job opportunity:
- Management of a team consisting of AP Specialists, Senior Accountants, Tax Analysts and payroll professionals
- Responsible for budgets, planning for construction projects
- Review of each close, GL, financial statement reviews in accordance with GAAP
- Partnering with Senior Leadership to ensure all accounting functions are conducted according to accounting procedures
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 10+ Years of experience in Accounting as a Manager over a minimum of 5 staff
- Someone who can demonstrate working experience of GAAP
- Excellent problem-solving experience, organizational skills and effective communication with all levels of staff
If you are interested in hearing more about this job, please email your resume to EMosby@Ledgent.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Division Accounting Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.