We are currently looking for a Project Accounting Coordinator
- Project Billing , invoicing, AIA documents
- Process all NTO's, Change orders on the job
- Job costing on each construction project
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contracts with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Accounts Receivable / Payable
- Prepare progress reports for clients.
- Manage the purchase of materials, cost
- Other projects as assigned
Associates Degree preferred
Quickbooks, SAGE, Timberline software experience
Excel a must
Great Benefits, Excellent company
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org