Date Posted: 3/16/2021Apply Now
Temporary to Permanent or Permanent, 8am-5pm onsite required
$60,000/year or $28/hourly
Construction and design firm based in downtown Boson. This firm specializes in high end clientele and is seeking candidates that are committed to building quality long term relationships and value customer service.
The Accounts Payable role will be responsible for bank reconciliation and paying vendor invoices. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, be highly organized, detail oriented and be able to multitask in fast paced environment.
* Assist in development and improvement of Accounts Payable systems to help track, process, and capture accurate data.
* Maintain accounts payable files, keeping them update to date at all times
* Prepare vendor payments and respond to vendor inquires within time constraints
* Reconcile and process invoices, identify discrepancies and resolve vendor issues.
* Assist in general administrative duties in office
* 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
* Experience at construction and design company preferred
* Knowledge of Sage Software is a plus
* Knowledge of Excel and MS Office
* Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Degree preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable and Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.