Ledgent Accounting & Finance is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper for a temporary to possible temp to hire opportunity. This position is located in the West Houston, area and offers candidates the ability to grow their skills while working in a team orientated/ small office environment.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for but not limited to full cycle accounting, tracking client assets, handling payroll, processing financial reports, month end close and working with the external CPA.
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Keeps track of client assets.
- Handles client mail.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Handles client payroll.
- Handles investments.
- Receives, reviews, and posts broker statements.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Bookkeeper opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email your resume directly to Audrey Combs and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent please also email Audrey at email@example.com or visit our website at www.ledgent.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org