Ledgent Finance & Accounting has a client hiring for Collections Specialist/Accounts Receivable Specialist role on a temporary/temp-to-hire basis. This position requires you to work 40-hours weekly and can start interviewing as soon as this week!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Runs aging report on a weekly basis and places collection calls on delinquent accounts and reports on status.
- Record accurate and detailed notes on collection efforts
- Follows-up on outstanding account receivable issues in accordance with priority level.
- Handles and responds to customer calls/correspondence regarding accounts receivable, refunds or general accounting.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve disputed receivables
- Responsible for releasing "orders on hold' and "over the credit limit' holds
- Post COD payments and release orders
- Run credit card payments and post accordingly
- Make adjustments to invoices. Examples: Issue credits or additional billings when needed.
- 2 years of Commercial Collections/Accounts Receivable Experience
- ERP Experience
- Good Excel Skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable opportunity or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent please email Audrey Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.ledgent.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com