Data Analyst - MUST LIVE IN GREATER SAN DIEGO AREA
YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or MIS -
- 3+ years experience in related field - current or VERY recent
- Tableau and Excel and ERP skills
- Able to articulate clear examples of how you demonstrated the analysis and tracking in complex settings in past
- Pays $65K to $72K and a bit above ONLY if strong Tableau Experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Work with business teams to provide and enhance Rate Audit capabilities.
- Work with Data Analysis team members to complete rate audit of client data by aggregating data and submitting reports through our proprietary software. Analyze and summarize the results, making recommendation as required.
- Provide required information as needed to support delivery of statistical models.
- Manage multiple deliverables and projects with associated team members, while communicating in a dynamic environment.
- Miscellaneous responsibilities associated with a growing company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or quantitative area preferred.
- Related experience: 4 years of data analysis experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Excel: formulas, lookups, and pivot tables.
- VBA, Tableau and SQL knowledge.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, must have the ability to analyze data, detect trends and errors and make needed corrections.
- Self-starter who can be productive and make progress while working independently and within a team.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn and implement modeling techniques.
- Transportation or Logistics Industry knowledge a plus.
- Flexibility - be part of a small company. Support changing objectives, client needs and workload.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com