Date Posted: 5/4/2021Apply Now
* Responsible for daily Accounts Receivable, including payments received from customers, such as daily bank deposits, payment settlements, payment filings.
* ERP and EDI system Invoices; Check and Match all invoices were processed and distributed to customers.
* Cash receipts. Apply all payments and discounts daily.
* Ecommerce cash receipts processing
* Credit card invoicing and charging.
* Make outbound collection calls and sending email correspondence to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
* Verify deductions in customer payments such as freight charges and merchant fees.
* Prepare weekly Accounts Receivable Summary report with notes.
* Monitor past due invoices and solicit sales team for assistance in payment collections.
* Assist with month end closing
* Other accounting/administrative duties and projects
* Record transactions ensure everything is record correctly before each month end.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in accountancy
* 3 years of experience as an Accounts Receivable specialist
* Ability to analyze information
* Strong skills in problems solving
* Strong computer skills; Excel is a must
* Strong math skills
* Ability to work independently in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Must be organized, detail oriented and produce accurate work
* Must be a team player with strong work ethics
* Must be dependable and trustworthy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills Advanced level of MS office tools, especially using excel
* Flexible, resourceful, and able to multi-task while establishes priorities to meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.