Construction Collections/ Receivables Specialist
We are looking for an AR/ Collections Specialist with experience in the Construction industry to join a fast-paced and growing accounting department. An excellent opportunity to join a growing company where you can learn and grow. Highly qualified individuals for this role will utilize their background in B2B collections, billing, and AR for upward mobility within the company.
- Performs daily cash postings including payments made by credit card, lockbox, ACH, and wires
- Ensures transactions are processed timely and accurately
- Processes small balance write-off, discount, tax write-off, and credit memos applications.
- Maintain records and Maintain an up-to-date billing system.
- Responds to inquiries from customers, researches, and resolves concerns or discrepancies.
- B2B collections, maintaining relationships with existing clients while reducing aging
- Prepare bank deposits
- Special projects as needed
- B2B Collections/Billing/Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Experience with AIA Billing, WIP Billing or Construction industry preferred
- Experience with customer service and client communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com