Date Posted: 3/15/2021Apply Now
* Responsible for ensuring that the purchase order or contract amounts match the quotes that are obtained from the Project Support staff on a per job basis.
* All documents are submitted with invoice based on customer requirements
* Timely invoicing of all orders
* Monitor customer websites for acceptance of submitted invoices. Resolving any rejections or issues
* Timely respond to customer inquiries regarding billing or request for invoices
* Process credit card payments for authorized orders
* Reporting to management of orders missing critical documents or issues that arise.
* Maintaining statistical information on invoice timing. Invoice process timing from ship-invoice-accepted by customer then payment
* Work with staff on month-end closings. Including various account reconciliations, depreciation or account analysis assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Billing Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.