Accounts Payable Accountant
Location: Avondale, Arizona
Salary: 55k - 60k
- Full-cycle, high-volume, AP Processing
- 3-way matching (matching contract's to PO's)
- Will be responsible for cash management
- Will set up wires & ACH's
- Responsible for accruals & prepays
- BS/BA in Accounting is preferred but not required
- MUST fully understand debits & credits, accruing for open PO's, and prepays
- Strong Excel skills required (pivot tables and v lookups)
- 3+ years of recent experience performing in senior AP capacity
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent customer services skills and an ability to respond to the needs and requests of coworkers and clients.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Must demonstrate initiative--ability to think, work, and ask questions when necessary
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com