Date Posted: 2/22/2021Apply Now
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join one of our clients in North Portland. This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team and enjoy a casual work environment.
For consideration, apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary: $19-$22 per hour
Location: North Portland
Requirements - What Matters Most
* 2+ years of experience managing high volume accounts payable
* Excellent time management and organizational skills; consistently meets deadlines
* Team player as well as a self-starter
* High attention to detail
* Reviewing invoice scans and entering data into the accounting system
* Completing batch imports for accounts payable entries
* Timely research and reconciliation of vendor discrepancies
* Communicate with internal and external partners for missing invoices
* Provide customer service to outside vendors and internal business partners
* Other accounts payable duties and responsibilities as required
* Create routine operational and special/ad hoc reports as required.
* Responsible for maintaining all AP files within the ERP system.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.