We have partnered with a real estate/construction development and investment company that is experiencing growth and looking to hire TWO more Senior Accountants to their team. Their guiding principles are built on respect for the people they work with and the partners they serve, the integrity of their promise (including telling the truth and owning up to mistakes) and setting their focus on execution, risk, and innovation. They are looking to hire curious, thoughtful, and creative Senior Accountants who will invest in their job and the health of the business equally. These are direct hire job opportunities with competitive salaries as well as a healthy benefit package. Here is a bit more about these two jobs and what it will take to be strong candidates.
- Preparing accruals for budgets and forecasting
- Processing accounting closes for both developing and operational projects
- GL management, job costing, month end closing and intercompany allocations & payments
- Lease accounting, contracts, risk review and reporting on multip0le portfolios
- Depreciations of fixed assets and implication on taxes
- 5+ years of experience plus accounting or finance degree required
- Commercial real estate in either property or construction development experience required
- Experience with Yardi, Sage, and MS Suite strongly preferred
- Analytical minded individuals who embody curiosity in everyday practices
If you would like to learn more about this job or are interested in hearing about all of our openings, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to see a comprehensive list of what we are currently working on. We look forward to working with you and helping you find your next job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com