Date Posted: 2/22/2021Apply Now
We need someone who likes to collect money and doesn't mind spending considerable amounts of time on the phone!
This position is an accounts receivable position, meaning that the employee will be spending their time on the phone and sending emails to collect past due invoices from clients and notifying them of open balances. This position also requires the ability to work with clients to arrange payment plans and see that they have service issues resolved, so the candidate will need to be able to work with internal departments as well and be good at providing top-notch service to our customer base.
This is a family-owned company with a mix of commercial and residential clients across 3 states. In order to apply to this position, you will need to have:
* Experience working in a professional setting
* A good phone mannerism
* A commitment to providing customer service
* The ability to ask for money and take payments over the phone.
* College education preferred but not required.
* This position will be from the office but the possibility to work remotely in the future exists.
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable/Bookkeeper position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.