Ledgent is currently partnering with a client in the Denver metro area who is actively searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist on a contract/temp to hire basis. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that is growing quickly!
Accounts Receivable Specialist duties include:
- Prepare invoices and balance to monthly billing schedule
- Follow up on aging A/R items
- Post daily deposits including checks, credit cards and ACH payments
- Manage ACH and lockbox
- Research over/short pays, chargebacks and any other discrepancies
- Prepare weekly cash forecasts
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience
- At least intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Reliability, punctuality and good work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org