We are hiring for a Sr. Collections Representative.
How You'd Spend Your Day:
- Contacting customers who are delinquent in repayment and obtaining payments, commitment agreements or establishes a repayment plan
- Determining if a legal replevin process is required to obtain the collateral
- Following set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solution
- Utilizing outside vendors and resources to obtain customer information
- Maintaining records on delinquent accounts, update account information, sends follow-up letters and sets up payments on accounts
- Ability to be assertive, persuasive, clear and concise when communicating verbally and in writing to internal and external customers, attorneys, court administration, and insurance companies
- Ability to review and compose court documentation
- Above average planning/organization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail and good follow-up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel specifically) and above average keyboard skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org