Ledgent is currently hiring for a Corporate Billing and AR Coordinator to join a growing client in Tampa, FL. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Receivable duties. In addition to handling daily AR tasks this role will also field company calls and office admin duties.
- Generates invoices and mails or e-mails to clients.
- Coordinates the credit memo entry between A/P and A/R into the ERP and updates the records in SmartSearch.
- Researches and solves invoicing discrepancies. Makes appropriate changes to invoices as needed.
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Generates copies of invoices, proof of deliveries, letters for short pay and over pay, refunds.
- Creates Debit/Credit Memos to adjust customers account.
- Reviews the backlog and WIP reports to identify proposals that may need to be invoiced right away.
- Processes the daily cash postings into the CORE system.
- Main person to answer company phones
- Direct Calls to Locations
- Tampa Office Admin responsibilities such as help with cleaning the kitchen area and straightening the office for client visits
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years' experience in accounts receivable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and computerized accounting systems.
- Excellent telephone skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com