We are looking for a Part Time Accounts Receivable Property Bookkeeper
Property Mgmt Background - Residential / Commercial
Duties Include - ??????
- Manage process for all new tenants -
- Run and review all AR and Lease Administration data and reports
- Research and answer Property Managers' questions regarding tenant statements.
- Prepares tenant account analysis and reconciliations when tenants dispute charges to their accounts.
- Reviews questionable cash receipts with Senior Lease Advisor and/or Controller
- Coordinate and review leases regarding rent charges, rent commencement, prorated billing etc. Prepare and process all tenant billings, invoices, and schedules including rent, CAM, trash, prorated real estate taxes, billbacks
- Understanding of CAM reconciliations
- Process all cash receipts and post in accounting software including ACH wires, physical checks, lock box reports
Wonderful company, great culture.
Flexible Part Time schedule -
Software: Yardi, Jenark, MRI, Skyline, or similar experience - Excel a must
Property Management background a must have.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com