Ledgent is looking for a Property Accountant to work for our client in Atlanta, GA!
- Provides excellent customer service to tenants, contractors, and property owners.
- Establishes and maintains strong and positive relationships with all clients, property tenants, vendors, and contractors.
- Serves as liaison between tenant and Property Manager and responds to tenant accounting and billing inquiries in a timely basis to meet lease obligations.
- Prepares tenant bill back invoices monthly and delivers charges to accounting.
- Monitors tracking of vendor and tenant certificate of insurance expiration dates, request renewals, and ensures compliance with standard coverage terms and conditions.
- Obtains W9s from all vendors and delivers new vendor packages to accounting.
- Oversees accounts receivable and collection of any outstanding charges and tracks delinquencies until received or account delivered to legal/collections.
- Assists Property Manager in preparation of monthly client reports, monthly expense accruals, annual operating budgets and CAM reconciliation.
- Assists Property Manager in compiling annual budget information and notebooks for distribution to others.
- Keep track of Real Estate Taxes due dates. Follow up to ensure payments were received and processed by the tax authorities.
- Codes invoices for payment and forwards original invoices to accounting for payment.
- Prepares service contracts/short-form agreements for new vendors and maintains lease files and property notebooks.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Degree Required
- 3-6+ years of commercial real estate accounting and financial reporting experience required
- Property Management Yardi or MRI experience required
- Experience with CAM reconciliations and accruals is required
- MS Excel experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org