- Monthly journal entries
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Back up for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll duties.
- Review financial statements for accuracy.
- Review payroll for accuracy
- Update and maintain recordkeeping for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented
- Ability to navigate and learn new software.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently within deadlines.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in placeEqual Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com