Ledgent has partnered with a leading local manufacturing company to add to their growing team!
About the role:
- Review of customer pricing agreements or pricing approvals to ensure correct customer pricing within the ERP system.
- Validate customer invoices for completeness and accuracy against purchase order and customer pricing agreements or pricing approvals.
- Support Accounts Receivable and Customer Success with invoice discrepancy issues.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements for the invoice review process.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of contract documents and specifications
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with QAD and Salesforce.com a plus
- Public Company and Sox experience is a big plus
- Experience with a mid to large tier ERP system is required (ex Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Great Plains).
- Experience in the Medical Device industry a plus
- Flexible time schedule as this function requires some evening month-end, quarter end activities (overtime at peak times)
- Accounting or Business degree is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org