Ledgent is looking for a Closing Specialist (Mortgage Industry) to work for our client in Atlanta, GA!
- Ensures all closing agents are approved prior to release of funds.
- Validates accuracy of all wiring instructions received prior to input for loan disbursement.
- Audit daily funding reports to determine warehouse usage.
- Work within vendor database (e.g. WLS, etc.) to upload required documentation for loan funding.
- Register MIN on MERS system if warranted.
- Provide Wire Instructions for any return wires.
- Manages data input and accuracy of all closing and funding validation tracking within the Loan Origination System.
- Submits all funding requests for adjustment wires and tracks as necessary.
- Ensures all accounting documentation for each days loan fundings is received for processing.
- Provide daily trial balance and funding reports to Secondary, Accounting, Closing and Operations Managers.
- 4-6 years of recent experience in the mortgage closing experience required
- Experience dealing with warehouse lending or requesting wires strongly preferred
- Experience working in closing, servicing, or post-closing strongly preferred
- Experience with MS Office Excel is required
- Encompass experience or WLS (Warehouse Lending System experience) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org