Date Posted: 1/13/2021Apply Now
If you are seeking a great Staff Accountant role in the Plano area with a laid-back environment with a company that invests in their teams, Ledgent Finance & Accounting has the position for you! The founder of this organization discovered that long work hours did not translate into financial security. Therefore, he created an organization that believes in the value of work and key ingredients to long-term career success. Here's a bit about more about the Staff Accountant position:
* Perform monthly and quarterly compilations including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts; verify general ledger for accuracy
* Prepare after the fact payroll summaries and record journal entries
* Record journal entries to reconcile balance sheet accounts
* Preparation of Forms 1096 & 1099
* Responsible for multiple clients, organization of supporting documents, ensure timely financial reports for clients and planning teams
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2-3 years in public accounting required
* QuickBooks and/or Xero Software experience
For more information, please email EMosby@ledgent.com!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant Multi-Client position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.