Date Posted: 1/13/2021Apply Now
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with an established company in the Portland area that is in need of an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position will be working closely with the Manager to ensure that various responsibilities are completed on a daily basis, up to and including:
- Supporting team with any month-end closing activities
- Research and code any miscellaneous cash receipts
- Post cash payment, ensuring that they get applied to the correct accounts
- Generate sales and receipts reports and ensure they are compliant
- Research any discrepancies and resolve them in a timely manner
- Regularly monitor any unapplied payments and apply them to invoices
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of experience in performing accounts receivable duties
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Communicator
- Proactive mindset- Someone who is not afraid to ask questions
All candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.