Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Ledgent is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client in Northwest Portland. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company and work in a collaborative team environment. This company fosters a positive work culture, and offers a great benefits package upon hire. This is a temp-to-hire position.
- Process high volume of invoices using 2 and 3-way matching
- Reconcile and post credit card payments to vendor accounts
- Process employee expense report.
- Process vendor credit applications
- Assist in researching vendor returns and processing vendor credits
- Reconcile vendor statements, and assist vendors with any issues or payment questions
- Research and reconcile discrepancies in Accounts Payable
- Act as back-up for other A/P responsibilities
- Assist with other special projects as assigned
- 1+ years of high-volume Accounts Payable experience
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Strong technical skills, including the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
If you're intersted in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com