Ledgent is looking for a Payroll Administrator to work for our client in Senoia, GA!
- Processes payroll data in ADP payroll system.
- Make changes to current employee selections, new hire data, importing hours, commission check data, printing direct deposit and payroll checks, and transmitting direct deposit data.
- Processes payroll reports for accounts payable, safety, taxes, and 401K.
- Responsible for assisting with receptionist responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for providing accounts payable with needed accurate data in order to process payment checks as needed.
- Ongoing direct employee contact pertaining to such employee relations as child support, taxes, vacation.
- 2-3 years experience in Payroll.
- A.A. in accounting-related degree or 3-5 years equivalent accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Excel and Word.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org