Date Posted: 1/12/2021Apply Now
Ledgent is hiring for a Senior Payroll Coordinator in Tampa, FL. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full cycle payroll, including employee setup, tracking hours, processing wage garnishments and ensuring a timely payment. Our client is growing and needs a person who can think on their feet and perform under the pressure of time constraints and deadlines. Qualified applicants please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. $50-$60k direct hire.
· Process payroll for 200+ employees
· Verify Federal and State tax filings and forms
· Maintain accurate database and payroll manual
· Account for any updates and changes to employee's benefits
· Assist in orientation of new employees
· Assist in compensation and benefit process
· Associates Degree
· Exceptional communication skills
· High attention to details
· Ability to self-manage and motivate
· Think outside the box mentality
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.