Date Posted: 1/12/2021Apply Now
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Accounting Clerk Job Opening in Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Accounting Clerk role in Fort Lauderdale, FL, will support the Controller with various accounting functions to back up and support the accounting team. This role is perfect for a reliable, hardworking, and eager candidate that wants to join a dynamic team that always aims for excellence. This is an in-office position, traditional hours, and our client is looking to hire someone ASAP!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk Job in Fort Lauderdale, FL include:
* Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
* Set invoices up for payment
* Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and claims reconciliations.
* Posting cash receipts from customers into their ERP system.
* Investigate past due invoices and statements
* Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
* Reconciling cleared bank transactions from ecommerce sales to credit card processing sites such as Authorize.net, Amazon Pay and PayPal
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is highly desired
* At least one year of recent accounting experience
* Fluent in English/Spanish
* Strong math skills that include the ability to calculate percentages and apply them
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Proficiency in MS Excel (you will be tested)
* Knowledge of general accounting procedures
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@Ledgent.com or apply online at www.ledgent.com Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.