Stable Commercial Property Management firm was just awarded a new portfolio and needs help!!
- General ledger reconciliation
- Journal entries, accruals
- Prepare financial statements - cash or accrual
- Prepare and enter journal entries - standard, recurring, reversing, adjusting, accruals, etc.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly financial statements
- Review monthly financials statement packages for accuracy and thoroughness
- Approve (initial & date) pre-check selection reports twice a month or as needed
- Maintain cash balances as directed by controller
- Prepare and compile cash flows reconciling to current cash balance
- Rent rolls
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 5 or more years of experience working in the commercial property management field
- Able to hit the ground running!
- Proficiency with ERP system such as Yardi, Skyline, MRI.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com