Real Estate Management Firm is adding a Junior Accountant to their accounting team! Great company culture!
- Support property managers with lease abstracts forms, security deposit receipts, applications, refunds, etc.
- Review, code and enter payables for various properties
- Assist with AR including collections
- Bank reconciliations
- Apply monthly payments in a timely manner
- Process property taxes in a timely manner
- Review rent rolls and enter necessary adjustments
- Assist with month end closing activities - journal entries, accruals, g/l analysis, P&L review, etc.
- Assist with all accounting duties related to property management accounting, processing monthly fees, reimbursements, management fees, commissions and Partner calculations and distributions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of Property Management Accounting experience
- Experience with Skyline preferred
- Proficient in Excel - pivot tables, v/h lookups
- Must be analytical, have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org