$10M Hi-Tech Communication Company has a need for an Accounts Receivable Admin Coordinator (75% AR/Collections & 25% Administrative). Will work closely with sales and executives.
Accounts Receivable Duties:
- Cash application
- Collections - customer service style communication
- AR aging reconciliation
- Support sales team
- Enter sales orders in the system
- Lease contract administration
- Sales administrative duties -
- Follow up with sales team and clients for back up documentation
- Administrative ad hoc projects supporting Executives - build Excel spreadsheet, coordinate meetings, other duties as assigned.
- Sharp, proactive, high potential, tech savvy technical skills.
- Problem solver with capability to know and take the best action to resolve issue.
- 2 or more years of full cycle AR experience and collections
- Proficiency in In House ERP system
- Proficiency in Excel - solid spreadsheets
- Must be numbers-oriented and analytical
- Must be proactive, energetic, and have a go-getter attitude
- Must be flexible and able to pivot in day to day responsibilities
- Must have excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com