A growing and successful life sciences and biotech company in Davis, CA is seeking a new Accounting Assistant. Reporting to the Controller, this Accounting Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to:
75% Accounts Payable
- Input and process PO and non-PO invoices and matching them to appropriate documentation
- Setup new vendors and respond to any vendor inquiries
- Distribute annual 1099s
- Reconcile vendor statements
25% Payroll & HR
- Verify and review timesheets for approximately 40 hourly employees
- Complete onboarding, termination, and new hire documentation
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum 2 years' experience in accounts payable, a great attention for detail, and an always-willing-to-learn attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org